In order to provide safe and enjoyable swimming all patrons are asked to abide by the following rules which are to be enforced by the lifeguards on duty.
1. Walk at all times.
2. Running, boisterous, rough play or excessive nosie is forbidden in the pool area, showers or dressing rooms.
3. No acrobatics- gymnastics and wrestling.
4. Shower before using the pool.
5. No spitting in pool- please use drains.
6. No hanging on safety line.
7. Use of beach balls, inter tubes at the discretion of the pool supervisor.
8. Food and drink allowed in designated area only.
9. Profanity, improper behavior, and intoxication are not allowed.
10. Alcohol and other drugs are not allowed. Smoking is allowed in the food and drink area only.
11. Abide by rules for use of the wading pool.
12. Children under the age of 6 should be accompanied by a parent or responsible person.
13. No swimming or diving during rest periods for those under 16 years of age.
14. Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, etc., are not allowed in the facility. Bicycles need to be parked in the bike rack located out front.
15. No animals in pool or on pool deck.
16. No talking to lifeguards on duty.
17. No one allowed on lifeguard stand except lifeguards.
18. No interfering with a guard attempting to enforce rules.
19. If requested, do not refuse to demonstrate ability to swim before entering the deep area of pool.
20. No diving in shallow end.
Diving Board General Rules:
1. Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time.
2. Look before diving or jumping to make sure no one is in the diving area.
3. Only one bounce is allowed on the diving board.
4. Dive or jump only in a straight line from the end of the diving board.
5. Swim to the closest ladder or wall immediately after entering the water.
6. No swimming under or near diving boards.
Pool patrons will be expected to accept warnings of guards and failure to abide by such warnings can result in removal from the premises by the pool management!!!
Your cooperation in obeying these rules will be appreciated.